The Atlanta Air Cargo Association: A Tradition of Service to the Air Cargo Industry.
Mission and Goals
Serve the greater Atlanta area through charitable works and contributions.
Distribute our end-of-year positive cash flow balances to charity.
Promote professional courtesy and respect for every business or government agency involved in the air cargo supply chain.
- To promote networking among members of the air cargo industry.
- Provide a forum for ideas to be exchanged.
- Establish educational programs and promote professional growth.
As a member of AACA, we offer benefits that are unique to individuals and companies within the air cargo industry.
- Network with more than two hundred air cargo industry professionals.
- There are merchant discounts available only to AACA members.
- FREE job posting on the AACA job board.
- Monthly luncheons and networking events.
- Twice-annual golf outings in May and October and volleyball in April.
- Charitable and fundraising events.
- Endowments to local universities totally more than $125,000.
Complete the form below or download a 2020 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION and mail to Atlanta Air Cargo Association, PO Box 45061, Atlanta GA 30320.